Dialogue 21, Inc., is a complete media house established in the year 2001. The first year of the New Millennium extends its name to the company for the 21st century dialogue and communications.
What started as a consulting in 2001, following the founder’s education and work experience in the UK now has a complete gamut of professional media services to offer in the likes of Media management, Digital media branding, political strategy and campaign management. Dialogue 21 has managed over 5 elections till date extending political strategy and marketing to several prominent leaders in Maharashtra.
The biggest success story was managing the challenging communication strategy of Mr Sam Pitroda in 2004, General Elections for his role as campaigner for INC. Earlier managed strategy of Reliance Industries President and MEDC President, Mr M. N. Chaini for 3 years. Also, handling media strategy and political editors in 60,000 plus strong Congress rally in rural Maharastra.
Dialogue 21 was the Project management Company for entire research, Marketing and launch of India’s 1st Newspaper for the youth, ‘YUVA’. A strategic team partner for the launch of regional newspaper Prahar.
Ideated, stratigised and launched the successful youth NGO in ‘Swabhimaan’ in 2006 and managed strategy positioning till 2009. These are a few key success stories.
- Project Management
- Public events and conferences
- Digital Media management
- Media / Communications strategies
- Political strategy
- Campaign management
Some of our esteemed clients
Dialogue 21, Inc. managed clients as MEDC, IMC, Sam Pitroda, M N Chaini, Vithal Kamath, Dr Narendra Jadhav, Architect Reza Kabul, Guinness Fame Ashok Korgaonkar, M F Husain, Guru Srivastava, Dr Sandesh Mayekar, Patangrao Kadam, Shirish Parkar, Ram Kadam to name a few
- Mr SAM PITRODA’s (Ex-advisor to the PM) Political positioning & assisted media campaigning during his key role in 2004 General Elections Campaign
- Mr Narendra Jadhav’s (Ex Dy. RBI Gov & ex. Member of Planning Commission’s) Famous Book Launch strategy, ‘Maza Baap Aani Mi’ i.e. ‘ My father & Me’
- Shri Patangrao Kadam’s Campaign Management of 2004 assembly elections
- Shri Shirish Parkar, MNS spokesperson’s Strategic Media positioning of before and during the launch of MNS political party, 2006
- Shri Ram Kadam, MLA’s Strategic Media positioning of during the famed Dahi Handi & his political winning campaign, 2009
- Nitesh Rane’s NGO,’Swabhimaan’, working for the youth rights – Ideation, strategy, branding & media positioning for first 3 years
Digital Branding or Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Knowledge of,
- Content Development
Key Responsible Areas (KRA’s)
- Familiarity with, Web analytics systems,, Business analytics, and, Social metrics
- Familiarity with the different systems of advertising campaigns and paid promotion throughout various social media platforms
- Knowledge of various ROI analysis systems, conversions, and social media KPIs
- Knowledge of different techniques for developing strategies such as “Search Engine Marketing ” and SEO
- Knowledge of techniques and methodologies in order to guide research
- Photoshop, Text Editors, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- HTML, site development and blogging experience
Complete ideation, strategy, planning, and execution to deliver your goals, Be it, the new age digital media management or traditional media platforms.