Social Media is not just about human beings having Conversations and Relationships through the use of online technology. It helps building relationships that may later change to Leads and sales.
Benefits of Social Media
- Low Cost – Use social media to create and distribute images, videos, audios for fraction of money it would cost to appear on TV, press, print or radio.
- Unlimited Access
- Global reach
Responsibilities: Social Media Manager / Strategist:
- Know or be familiar with the industry in which the company/business or professional is in.
- Design a social media strategy that is in line with the brand identity, the company’s or professional’s audience, and goals.
- Administer and control budgets for different strategic actions e.g. (setting effective Ads on various social platforms)
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement.
- In coordination with the marketing team if functional or independently, define promotion campaigns, competitions, paid-advertising, events, and product launches, in order to implement them on various platforms that have been decided to be used.
- Define content strategy, communication style, and control the execution of content.
- Define and segment the user or “marketing persona” who the communication and actions will be directed towards.
- Define and control: social media KPIs, conversions and ROI objectives (always in coordination with the sales and marketing department of the company).
- Select what tools and apps will be used to perform tasks.
- Design a plan to tackle a social media reputation crisis.
- Define an SEO strategy.
Social media platforms which you can be a part of:
- FACEBOOK – Largest social media network. 750 million participate. Fan pages popular with businesses, celebrities, professionals, politicians and diplomats, institutions and NGOs.
- TWITTER – Express Yourself , make an impact your message.
- YOUTUBE – 2nd largest search engine. Publish your videos through your OFFICIAL CHANNEL.
- LINKEDIN – A solid company profile, individual profile to make an impact in the corporate world who make require your services or products. An important social media tool.
- GOOGLE PLUS – A technical advantage to have your account here which helps your shared URLs crawl better. Let us not spare any platform which may help reach you to your desired audience.
- BLOG – An important tool to spread your messages, opinions, discussions to your community.
- PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM – Let your pictures speak for you Social media an ever evolving platform with few important platforms covered. Ever clients strategy is defined and fine tuned with the right set of platform mix after understanding your needs and target audience.